When you work in tv and film your hours are long, long, long! I’ve got tips that will help you make it through your lengthy day on set.
1. A Clean Shirt : You never know when you will have a spill, a makeup malfunction or an accident that will leave you in a soiled garment.
2. Sunglasses : You are often shooting on location and it helps to be able to see!
3. A Watch : Duh, you need to know the time at all times.
4. Writing Instrument : There is always a need for a pen. A Sharpie is your best bet for set bags, ziplock bags and labeling in a hurry.
5. Phone Charger : Never be without your personal device. This poses a personal distraction.
6. Oral Hygiene : Keep it clean, you spend time in close proximity to others.
8. 9. and 10. COMFORTABLE SHOES! Be cute, but be comfy. No one can work if they can’t stand!This entry was posted in Feature, Show Me! and tagged bag, filming, flim, kit, makeup, makeup artist, movie set, pack, shooting, what to pack on a movie set. Bookmark the permalink. ← “TALK TO ME HARRY WINSTON” BEAUTY ICON →